Headed to school after another week. I feel so wtf sia, schooling only once a week. Tsk. Anws, it was fun during accounts lecture, cos Ellisse, Yeling& I would always end up laughing at the lecture's pronunciation or actions. LOLOL. &i think the entire class of 200 students hate us for that. LOL. Who cares man, its always impt to have fun in life. Hahaha, after lecture, had to leave them cos im from a different tutorial class ): BOO. Went to meet Jessica& Melissa at the library, did our accts tutorial ques before heading down to the hawker centre for lunch. I had chicken rice, it was tastyyyy~ Then we all tapao-ed soya bean to class. Tutorials are rather funny cos our tutor is abit self obsessed. LOL. Anws, after class, headed home with Jessica, kept laughing each time we head the "train is coming" song. ROFL~ So here i am now, HOME. Off to watch some tv. Ciao.