Headed down to PSB Academy to register for a course. There goes my $64.20 ): I couldve shopped w that. zZz. Hopefully i get in. Anyone wna sponsor? $60K only. hahaha. Anws, i dont like the feeling of being independent. zZz was practically otp with my clone all the way till i entered the office. After registering I headed down to work as my colleague is on 3day MC. Did closing w Hazlina.
Anws, Nicholas came over to accompany me for lunch! YAY! We had subway. &omg, Nic another one, like girl. Kept touching his hair. Tsk Tsk. Like seriously, why am i man-lier than my guy friends. Makes me feel so insecure. LOL! Then he sent me back to my workplace& befriended my IC -_- HE STILL CAN SABO ME SAYING I ALWAYS TXT HIM DURING WORK. &my Ic was like, i nvr see her txting ley. &HE STILL CAN SAY REALLY SHE ALWAYS TXT ME. Thanks ahhhh Nic! You Suck!! *bleah. hahaha.
Then he left for Nafa to meet his friend. Work was v boring. I was freezing away. Anws, today i found out that Centrepoint got underpass! OMGOMG. slow i knw. but now i dun have to worry if it rains cos i can still go to work from the Mrt :D TEEHEE.