<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5894932991919597657?origin\x3dhttp://involvesheavytouching.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


ME | ARTICULATE | EXITS | PICS



}CROWNED

Love Me Less, But Love Me Longer

 

Hi, I'm NISH.
twiiisted twenteen
The Havoc Queen.
either your angel or your devil.
&no, im not born to please you.

NEWTONNNNN
Saturday, March 27, 2010 @ 2:45 AM


so yea, as i mentioned before, went to ECP Carls Jr to meet the gang& i got lost. HAHA. I missed my stop by ALOTTTTT. Not my fault~ it was 11pm+ too dark, i couldnt see anything so i just stayed in the bus. LOLOL. Chang had to drive to find me. LOL! Anws pigging out on salad& fries was niiiice. Miss the sea breeeze! Wooots. headed home& slept till late afternoon.

About 9+ i headed out to Taka to meet the colleagues for Makan session @ Newton Food Centre. YUMS* OMG, we ordered so much foooooood. Calamari. Black Peppered Beef. Oyster Sauce Baby Kailan, Tom Yum Soup. Prawns. Clams. Mee Goreng. &my favourite.... STINGRAYYYYYY. I had multiple orgasms enjoying the spread. HAHAHAHA. I think no man can satisfy a woman as much as how good food can. LOL~ After much pigging out, they wanted to have dessert, but i threw in the white flag was too full to even move. HAHA. Then we talked about where to head down for holidays. After that i was about to cab home, when i saw 162. I wanted to take it home, but see my colleague so poor thing, accompanied her to take nightrider. See! Im so nice right! I knw I knw. HAHAHA. Okays, im so full i need to digest my food by... watching tv. LOL! BYEBYE!