<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5894932991919597657?origin\x3dhttp://involvesheavytouching.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


ME | ARTICULATE | EXITS | PICS



}CROWNED

Love Me Less, But Love Me Longer

 

Hi, I'm NISH.
twiiisted twenteen
The Havoc Queen.
either your angel or your devil.
&no, im not born to please you.

Man Utd For The Win
Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 4:42 AM


SALUTATIONSXZZZ. I just got back home, so lets see how my lazyyy sunday went... Firstly I got up really late in the afternoon& lazed about my house. Watched all the recordings i had on my hub station& practically rotted online surfing gossip blogs. Shai then textd me around 8ish if I wanted to dinner. Was freaking happy that someone had rescued me from my boredom, but when I txtd him about where we were heading to for dinner, my msgs went unreplied. TSK. Stupid Shai!

So i went back to blog hopping on a empty stomach for the entire day... Then at 11pm, Shai called to say he was on his way down to my place. YAY! So I got off to prepare myself& went down to meet him. Rode down to Simpang Bedok for our dinner. Malay food is L.O.V.E. just like malay guys. HAHAHA, I kid! I kid!

While we were there, two matches were going on. Man Utd vs (I forgot who) and Liverpool vs (I dont care who) HAHAHAHA. &as you all know, Ima Man Utd fan, whereas Shai is stupidly supporting Liverpool. TSK! Anws, there was airing both matches but at diff coffee shops. We were at Spize, MAN UTD MATCH =pPp Poor Shai, had to squint his lil eyes to catch his team's match. But it was a good night, both Man Utd& Liverpool won the matches.

After that, he rode down to Spore Flyer& we walked over to the F1 track area near the reservoir to sit back& just talk. I like to just sit down at stare into blank space or the calm waterrrr. We even saw people up at 4am+ jogging... like WTF. hahaha. Then, we decided it was getting late& Shai sent me home. So yea, here i am. YAY MAN UTD! :DD woots woots!