<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5894932991919597657?origin\x3dhttp://involvesheavytouching.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


ME | ARTICULATE | EXITS | PICS



}CROWNED

Love Me Less, But Love Me Longer

 

Hi, I'm NISH.
twiiisted twenteen
The Havoc Queen.
either your angel or your devil.
&no, im not born to please you.

Free Flow Abuser.
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 4:42 PM


Well, it was supposed to be a healthy Wednesday night.. but somehow plans changed. LOL!

Was initially lazing around my house catching up with my mum, cos she recently returned from Perth. About 3+ bought Bubble Tea& headed over to Rini's crib. Biiiiitched away& had boy talk. Happily checked out cute guys photos. LOLOLOL! Then pigged out on chicken bryani, waaaah its ages since i had Indian food. Im the worst Indian ever, i know. Chilled at her place till about 9+ before heading home.

Otw home, Rini wanted to club, thus we kinda lied to her mum that she would staying over my place. So immed i went to bathe& got ready, was otw to ClarkeQuay when Sihui too decided to club. Rini& I had to settle sth at BoatQuay first so Sihui was with Kevin& gang drinking outside Novotel. Once everything was done, Rini& I headed to meet Sihui before going to DBLO& OBAR. Spammed Tequila, Cranberry Vodka, Lime Vodka, Tequila shots, I-♥-DBLO shots. Yea, i know i totally abuse the Free Flow thingy. LOL.

it was not long before Janel joined us. My Shots Buddy! HAHA! She may look small& harmless but see the way she downs shots one after another. *hats down babe. HAHAHAHA. Thats where trouble striked. Rini& I bumped into our outside friends, so we went to join them for awhile at Obar. We were supposed to meet Sihui& Janel after awhile after Dblo, however i nvr made it out of Obar alive. LOLOL!

So after much un-answered calls from Sihui, Janel& her left for Rebel to join the guys. Apparently i abused the free flow there too& my guy friends who were there were really generous w their drinks. HAHA! I was so muthafucking tipsy i couldnt even stand. I had to go outside& get a breather. I was sitting on the floor while Rini smoked. Everyone who walked past came up to ask if im okay. Aww, niiiice people. But Rini would chase them away. lol.

Anws, she wanted to find her friends who were at BoatQuay so we cabbed down. Headed to Devils N Angels (DNA) to party again. Was falling all over there too. Owner made us really strrrrrong Boubon Coke on the hse. :D &literally bumped into Ghaz otw to the toilet& he made me down JD Coke. It was muthafucking strong too. I think people jealous I have livers -_- That was it mannnn, was going crazy on the dancefloor till i headed outside to KO around 5+.

Rini's friend, Herman who worked at a pub oppo DNA, opened the pub& brought us in (it was alr closed) &made me 2 glasses of lemon juice to drink. Dint really help cos i felt really crappy& wanted to puke. &he was like, thats the main point, go throw up. BOO! I dont like to puke la. Went back outside to lie against the pillar.

About 7am i really couldnt tahan& Rini couldnt go to her hse yet so we crashed at her friend's place. The second i went into the house, i just lied on the floor. HAHAHA, I know, super unglam, but Syah was really nice, he gave me a matress, pillow& best yet... BOLSTERRR. Happily passed out till Rini woke me up &we headed home. :DDDDDDDD Awesome night right? LOL.

Anws, will be meeting Kevin, Chang, Janel& Jiayu later at ECP Carls Jr to satisfy our fries/salad craving. Woooooots. Ciao ciao!