RED LORRY, YELLOW LORRY.
Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 3:48 AM
OMFGGG~
lorry rides totally own bike rides.
HAHA! i need a lorry driver boyfriend.
eh, nt driver, as quoted by shawn, its called lorry RACER.
LOL! Anws, im heading to work now, will update once im back.
((: ciaociao!
//* Edit @ 11.56pm
WORK IS SO TIRING. omg, its only like my 3rd day. &i swear im muthafucking tired. SHIT. signs im aging. hahaha. So today at work, the lion dance ppl came over. Kena orange-ed & lettuce-ed. hahahaha. I smell fruity& healthy. woots woots. Had corncup& fries for dinner.
Oh Oh, supposed to update abt last night right. So here it goes. After work, headed home to wash up& wait for kevin. Then, we headed down to geylang w shawn for tauhuey, past few days go down, store close. Thankfully it was open, cos i was really craving for tauhueyyyy~ After that, crapped &all. Jiayu& Brandon were supposed to join us, but they dint wna chill at kevin's place. So we went to pick SiHui& went to Kevin's house.
Once we got off the car, sth happend. Kevin spotted a roach on the car behind his. I kpo kpo went to see, THEN THE FUCKING SHIT FLEW TOWARDS US. I immed screeeeeeeeeeeeeam& chiong away. Kevin also zhao. Damn gayyyy i swear. HAHAA!! Then headed to kevin's house for safety. LOL! stupid shawn keep tryna scare me. Tsk.
After chilling& pigging out on chips& nuts decided to play with kevin's dad's lorry. Sihui& I sat at the back, while the guys infront. OMG, the winddd fucking strongg la. Damn jerky ride, but it was awesome. Imagine, Paya Lebar to Sengkang to Bishan. I took a video. Shall upload it soon. IF we dont look unglam. hahahahaha. im watching Whose Line Is It Anyway now, so ciiiiiiao :DDD