<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5894932991919597657?origin\x3dhttp://involvesheavytouching.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


ME | ARTICULATE | EXITS | PICS



}CROWNED

Love Me Less, But Love Me Longer

 

Hi, I'm NISH.
twiiisted twenteen
The Havoc Queen.
either your angel or your devil.
&no, im not born to please you.

Niiice Colleagues
Sunday, February 14, 2010 @ 10:57 PM


So I managed to wake up in time for work. YAY ME! Hahahaha. Work was from 12pm to 8pm& i was working with Ivy& Julie. They're like super nice, maybe cause they treat me like their daughter. Hahaha, Juile will call me sayang while Ivy will call me dearest/darling. Aww, dont you just feel the love. ((:

Ivy cooked chicken wings in black sauce w rice for lunch. Since I was meeting Kenvin for lunch, I only had a chicken wing. OMFG, it was soooo tastyyyy! Even Julie agreed that Ivy can open shop alr. HAHAHA. During my break, Kenvin brought me behind Cuppage Plaza to have malay food. YAY! Another malay food appreciator. LOL! I had Mee Rebus, while he had Mee Soto. I also bought my Java Chip Frappe for the day's Starbuck intake. LOL.

After break, headed back to work& i volunteered to transfer stock from Taka& OUB Centre. Went to catch up with Taka colleagues for abit, then headed down to Cosmo Bistro to meet Ganesh was a lil chit chat session x= I know, I know, Im not supposed to but... its okay! hahahaha. Then off i went to OUB Centre. Came back to Centrepoint close to 8pm. HAHA! So I changed and then went home. What a fruitful day~ I love my life... for now. LOLOLOL!