<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5894932991919597657?origin\x3dhttp://involvesheavytouching.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


ME | ARTICULATE | EXITS | PICS



}CROWNED

Love Me Less, But Love Me Longer

 

Hi, I'm NISH.
twiiisted twenteen
The Havoc Queen.
either your angel or your devil.
&no, im not born to please you.


Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 5:45 AM


Hello I just got home from our road trip. The other time the guys asked me, turned them down, but today i just couldn't resist. Hahahaha. Anws, before the trip, Shawn& I played the aeroplane game, damn freaking funny. We kinda bend the rules& in the end, I totally owned him. ((= Oh, on the way to Msia, we got held back by customs as all of our photos were taken way back in 2002, when we hard a horrible past to hide. HAHAHA. After much miscommunication (the Msian officer kept talking in malay) we got let off. Then finally into Msia around 1am. then we got lost thanks to lousy signs& no lights. FINALLY WE FOUND DANGA BAYYY. Food glorious food. mwah mwah. Happily pigged out. &then chilled abit before heading home. So here i am nowwww. niiights world.